Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Top 5 Favorite Drugstore Products (at the moment)


I am one of those people who never tend to stick with the same drugstore products. As soon as I run out of something I try something new, but here are 5 things that I currently can't live without!

1. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara: If you're in the market for a new drugstore mascara, you should try this one. The brush is plastic which is off-putting to some, but it adds the perfect length and volume while also separating your lashes. I use the waterproof in the shade Very Black.
Maybelline New York Volume' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara, Very Black, 0.3 Fluid Ounce

2. Milani Baked Blush: I always love trying new things from Milani because they have the most interesting looking products. Their baked blush is so pigmented and blends like a dream. For those of us who are no where near professional at applying makeup, this was made for us. Its easy to apply and they have a variety of great shades. My favorites are Delizioso Pink and Luminoso!
MILANI Baked Blush - Delizioso Pink | Milani Baked Blush 05 Luminoso
3. Maybelline Super Stay Liquid Foundation: I have tried many drugstore foundations and this has definitely been one I always go back to. The consistency is perfect. They have a good variety of shades but I wear the lightest color and I am not the palest of people. It claims to be 24 hour wear, which who wears foundation for 24 hours? :) It has a medium - high coverage depending on how much you apply. I have pretty dry and acne prone skin and this doesn't cause me to breakout which is always a plus. I currently wear the shade Sand Beige.
Maybelline New York Super Stay 24Hr Makeup, Sand Beige, 1 Fluid Ounce

4. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen: I tend to gravitate towards the felt tip liquid eyeliners because personally I think they are the easiest to apply. This one has been a great find and has lasted quite a while. I have never had a problem with it smudging or fading throughout the day and I think it is similar to the one by Flower Beauty. I currently use 01 Blackest Black.
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner Pen 001 Blackest Black

5. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brighting Eye Perfector: This product does what it says. It's a under eye brightening perfector that I have been really enjoying. I use the shade fair, which is the lightest, to really give me that under eye highlight and I love the applicator. It is a pretty expensive product at around $12 but I have repurchased it many times.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector, SPF 25, Light 10


I hope this was helpful for anyone looking to try some different drugstore products! Let me know what your favorite items from the drugstore are and if you have tried any that I mentioned!

much love,
e

No comments:

Post a Comment